Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I've Been Switched

I went kicking and swearing but I'm here in New Blogger or rather GoogleLand for better or worse. I did write down all the information such as display name and password because I always forget.

Had my Mammo Squeeze this morning and went to the bank and then had absolutely nothing to do so I went back home and have been reading blogs for awhile and decided to post and bore you all to death with drivel. I ordered sushi to be delivered to work for my lunch. Avocado and Cucumber. Reason to live.

I'm having something with eggplant in it for dinner tonight (got to use it) and G is having lamb chops and wild rice. We'll be watching Lost. Last week's was good for a change. They are repeating last week's show at 9 and the new episode at 10. Okay, I'm done.

2 comments:

Deborah Boschert said...

That looks like a lovely Ploish mug. One of my mugs went crashing onto the tile floor this week. Coffee and porcelin everywhere. Luckily it was not one of my two very favorite mugs. I liked LOST tonight too. I feel like they are actually filling us in a bit.

dee said...

Not sure my enthusiasm is up to par either...I hope it's just the time of year and weather. Feb. Blahs??? Hopefully