Monday, September 18, 2006

It's My Birthday!

I've got the pot roast in the crockpot (my favorite dinner) and my birthday cake is in the oven and I've already called work to say I may be late because of the cake.

I'm 60 today. Don't feel like it.

Didn't plan ahead to have a jazzy photo at the top--maybe later today. So if you read my blog-- and I know that 24 people a day read me-- leave a comment today. Introduce yourself. I'd love to hear from you. Especially today.

It's My Birthday! And I just love everyone today. The sun is shining. I'm going to drive with the top down. And I'm just a happy gal today. Hope you are too.

9 comments:

quiltcontemplation blogspot said...

Happy Bithday. I hope your cake turns out well. A bithday wih an O is a big deal. I think I will break out my crock pot in your honor! Maybe meatsauce and pasta for dinner?
I will be fifty in November.

Samantha said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy Mamacita!
I didn't realize you were 60, you seem ageless to me! And that is not just to blow sunshine up your skirt. It's how I really see you - my ageless Mom. I love you. See you for dinner and cake. Be bringing you banana pudding tomorrow!!

Deborah Boschert said...

It's me! Happy Birthday. I'm thrilled that you're having a great day. I'm happy today too.

Terry Grant said...

Happy birthday! I turned 60 this year too. We are the leading edge of the Baby Boom generation--the coolest generation ever. We make 60 look hip!

Have a great day. The dinner sounds perfect--what time should I be there??

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I have to tell you that I really like your blog title. Made me look up the poem to refresh my memory. Have a GREAT DAY!

Deb R said...

I'm a teensy bit late, but happy birthday! I hope it was great!

MariMo said...

Somehow I thought your birthday was today (Tuesday). Well then, happy belated birthday wishes from Germany! Also from Annette Halliday and Martina Lemp. Loved to see your picture a few days ago - you have not changed AT ALL. 60?? No way.....
Hugs - Marianne

Karoda said...

Happy Birthday! Nothing like celebrating the day you were born and changed the course of the universe!!!!!!!!

Micki said...

Happy Belated Birthday. By the way, we share the same day for our birthdays. I turned 56.