Sunday, September 29, 2024

Still September. Sunshine here in Maine .58 degrees 99% humidity

 

It took a bit or wrangling but we have an image here.....there isn't a plate of pasta that I don't love.

I woke up thinking today was Monday.  But it's Sunday.  Sunday Pizza.  Perhaps Formula One Racing. Or it happened already and I missed it again. I'm sure I will watch football.  Eat my corn chips.  Minus salsa and cheese.

I read the Rom-Comers yesterday.   And started a new book after finally opening my can of Cheese Tortellini Soup.  It had a tomato base and plenty of tortellini.....very nice.   Progresso.  Perhaps I spoke of the soup yesterday?  I'm just going to admit to being "forgetful" these days.  I had to check twice to figure out what day it was.  I'm not worried as yet... because I realize that I am forgetting and I did know how to find out what day it was......that's something..

I think when I don't KNOW (I'm forgetting) ...that's when things get serious. Around here.  I intend to read the Rom-Comers  a second time.... gets to be a real tear-jerker at the end- at least for me.  There is a  best friend named Jack and I think he was the main character in a previous book....but not much was said about him....in case we hadn't read that book.  He needs a Bodyguard...in the previous book.  I need to find that one and read it again.

No sweater today and no socks....cross the street new neighbors loaded up their car with sports equipment and drove off..... Maine is quite lovely in the fall so I am sure they are enjoying the outdoors before it gets cold.

Well, I need to find a bowl and some cereal and then read the paper and try the Sudoko.  Yesterday I filled in exactly TWO squares and then nothing.  Really sets the pace for the day- two numbers. One square in the puzzle had no numbers in it...others had one or two.  I need more clues to be successful.

I had a stack of partially filled in newspaper puzzles over to the left at the table...yesterday i plugged in the paper shredder and sent them down the shute.  The  partially filled in puzzles are now gone. Officially.
The book I started yesterday is a Meghan Quinn.  See Me After Class.  Two English Teachers...... this one will follow the path of the last Megan Quinn- but I did manage to get to page 213.  New book today.

No comments: