Sunday, June 16, 2024

Sunday, June 16th. Warm, Bright with a slight breeze- every so often. Father's Day.


 Yellow House.

My annuals had gotten dry...I hauled water.  That's my Summer- Hauling Water.  Better than a crawl in the crawl space to find hoses....... nasty down there.  I haven't hauled soil yet to fill the containers.....plant the annuals.....I am just not interested...not ready.    To move on.

My reasons?   Just don't want to. A good enough reason.

No football or open wheel racing...just Sunday Pizza today.  For dinner.

We discussed the AC window units....One in the dining room and one in my bedroom....never had one in there and not really wanting one in there. Usually in the second bedroom....cooling the hall. Well..nothing is the same anymore so why does this surprise me?????  I am still cold.....even now at almost 2 pm on a very very sunny day in Maine...  Not a single breeze.  And I am chilled.

Wet my hair first and the topknot is higher- more hair contained...still whips of white like a weird halo.

I had Bran Flakes and coffee for breakfast...(at lunch time)... Pizza at some point in TIME. I printed out  (my printer is now working) a recipe for Strawberry Hand Pies.  Might make that or a Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler -- need to find a recipe....What are you all doing?  Eating????



No comments: