Thursday, March 28, 2024

Winter Spring Notes- Thursday March 28 and still snow on the ground- Rain. 44 degrees and 99% humidity.


 You all must know by now that the solar system is very interesting to me.  An Eclipse...we are supposed to be able to enjoy the experience here in Maine when it happens- but I think there will be clouds....it's very cloudy right now and wet outside.

My Tree Guy will be back to take down...well, if I had MY way...ALL the trees.  I don't have many here that are worth anything in value or looks.....just crappy trees. But he's taking DOWN QUITE a FEW.

So that's off the list....I took down everything but the calendar that is across from the dining room table... not that it helps me remember anything......I usually use the daily paper when I need to write checks and get the date correct.  Even my daily morning pills....I check the date on the paper to see if I remembered to take them...mostly vitamins.  The walls are now blank.

I had Extra Crunchy Cheetos.  the puffy ones...I love them.  Now the bag is empty...that was yesterday. Just updating you all on my snacks.  I finally remembered why I had low fat string cheese on the grocery list..... to have for snack with celery or carrots......I had Cheetos. Instead.  Wonder why??????

Carol next door will be happy the very very tall fat pine will be taken down.  Mainly because if it fell on her propane tanks- too very large ones right under the tree limbs....the explosion would be massive. I am not interested in causing a massive propane explosion...and... my bedroom is right there....being blown up.

On that cheerful note- I am going to reheat my coffee and settle into the couch cushions on this VERY DARK DISMAL DAY..... oh, I had a very very long and detailed chat on the phone with my insurance agent.....trees have to hit the house in order for the insurance to pay for removal.....and then she told me all about her dad in Wisconsin....everything about that situation.....and because it wasn't insurance business she was whispering the info into the phone....My Life...is so damned weird.


1 comment:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Cheetos are my favorite snack. Nothing else even comes close.