Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's Raining

I'm awake an hour early. Going in to work. It's raining. Starting the day with a bowl of shredded wheat and something new for me. Soy milk. 70 calories per cup is what got me to try this stuff. Funny color and texture but it tastes--well, it has no real taste -- okay with my cereal which means more cereal in the bowl. My 1% milk was 110 per cup.

G came home from work sick. I have dosed him with Airbourne and taken one myself this morning. He shares germs freely. Riley is confused because I never serve him breakfast. I am confused because I am up and it's dark outside.

I have had disturbing dreams for two nights now. Violent. Nasty. I still feel rested in the morning but now I worry about what I will witness at night. I like it better when I can't remember what I dream.

No comments: