Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Runway-Thin Ice

It's tough to pick the "best" skating dress from so much crap. At least last year they made great clothes. This stuff stinks. A cute little chicklet in BLACK???? Where's the mango, raspberry and lime? And sticking stuff from the wastebasket onto the rear end of the model? The models don't eat so they look THIN. They don't want their rear end to look like a stuffed chicken. Could Santino's model have looked more miserable?

I don't envy the judges--not much to work with here. Again, the better stuff walked off stage with Daniel and Nick. Nick got my vote. I hope Jay "auf wiedersehns" Santino next week.

1 comment:

Deb R said...

Nick's was my third choice this week (loved the style, was iffy on his color choices). I liked Chloe's best. But I blogged about it too if you want to read more. :-)