Thursday, March 21, 2024

Winter/spring Notes- Thursday, March 21st- SNOW and 28 degrees outside.


 I don't know where this image came from but....here it is.  All messed up...like me.

I woke up to the alarm clock....at 9 am...and I actually thought it was closer to noon.  My inner clock is all out of wack.   Really.

I haven't had breakfast yet...or coffee..so I can't really know what I will be typing here....also- there is snow on the ground.....I had been considering raking leaves.  Not today.

My hair is bothering me- I haven't had a haircut since.....well, the nightmare drive with husband to the salon.....where I cancelled all future visits. He hadn't a clue where he was going....it was very very scary.

My hair is wild, white and out of control.  Its not long enough for a rubber band- I have tried...and it's stubborn enough that bobby pins don't have a chance to contain it.  Though I try.  Gathering what I can and turning it into a small knot and adding every bobby pin I can find....it starts escaping right away.

I looked yesterday--- I used to have a blow dryer....but......no.  So. I look like a 77 year old Mad Woman.

I remembered to eat my navel orange mid afternoon.  I did NOT have any squares of dark chocolate.... I am trying NOT to do that EVERY afternoon.  I don't think I ate supper....I did have lunch.....I don't remember what it was....possibly bread and cheese....I could have had cold pizza....perhaps today.

I should have had some of the Corned Beef vegetables....Today....I will have that today.

Husband's high school prom date sent me an email yesterday........you just can't make this stuff up......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop thinking about your every move.
Don’t eat any breakfast.
Go get a haircut
rake the leaves
Buy potato chips
Celebrate yourself
One life to live
Do it up!

Joanne S said...

I bought potato chips.
It snowed so I can't rake leaves today
I pulled my hair into a sloppy bun/
I did eat breakfast.
I also bought ice cream which I eat out of the tub.