Friday, March 08, 2024

Winter Notes- Friday, March 8th. Sunshine and 66 degrees in the house. Son's Attic is warmer.


 Don't know what these are.

We sorted batteries again (tested them) and then bought a new pack .....

I bought a bag of peas....in case Son makes rice in the Magic Rice Cooker.. the frozen corn was great but I prefer frozen green peas with my rice and Sweet Soy Sauce.  Picky.

Breakfast was oatmeal and after shopping was a Cinnamon Raisin Bagel with cream cheese. Toasted.

Found the basket of crappy acrylic paint bottles....I wanted to paint cloth and make cards again.....send them to people...perhaps for Easter.  I have two weeks and only one if I take into account Postal delivery rates (slow).  I looked everywhere and then went and looked everywhere a second time....Now they will go into the Art Supply Hall Closet...as soon as I can fit them into that closet. Sigh  I was not interested in spending more money on crappy acrylic paint.

I chose a box of lunch bag sized chip assortment.  Expensive but a tiny bagged chips is better than eating an entire large bag. something I have been known to do-- with Crunchy Cheese Things.

I did not watch the State of the Union address.  Or the chit chat after.  Recovering News Addict. I also did not vote in the Maine Primary.  

"the flogging will continue until morale improves"




No comments: