Sunday, March 17, 2024

Spring Notes- 47 degrees with 99% humidity. It rained. the sun arrives and then gone.



My picture file needs a clean out.  Today in the watery Spring  "Clouds/Sun/Clouds" thing going on-I am not really sure....the back garden bed daffodils are showing just a tiny bit of yellow.  Perhaps  a day or two more. One of the Christmas Amaryllis still has two red flowers. The second one no flowers but great looking leaves. The flowers do not last very long....after those last two flowers pass on, I will need to feed the plant to grow the bulb for next Winter.   Then take it out of the pot to rest.....

We are having Sunday Pizza...the usual....and tomorrow we'll do Corned Beef. No Open Wheel Racing. I have a book to read and sorted puzzle pieces- looking for the straight edges borders.  All white.  Sigh.

I've managed to get several sets of four and five pieces....none of them connect to anything else.

I finished the Sea Captain book... I don't know what to read next.....not really excited about anything in the book pile.  sigh. Perhaps it's time for the Accidental Beauty Queen re-read.  A delicious rom com from the bookcase.  There is good stuff in the bookcase.

I want to ask son to drive me across the bridge to the next Town- the bookstore and Reny's for candy (lemon drops) and perhaps if I am "LUCKY" garden clogs....you just never know with Reny's.  All of my garden shoes have lost the no slip bottoms...dangerous for old women.  Like Me.

I am tempted to eat dessert before dinner....... 

"are you being honest with yourself?"


No comments: