Wednesday, March 06, 2024

Daily Notes- Wednesday, March 6th. 44 degrees and 97% humidity. Cloudy.


 Reminds me of Working At the Greenhouses.

Spring Open Houses in my email box.  I recall all those days back when I worked......usually a workshop on something......the refreshments were always a treat...

I haven't had breakfast yet.....so this will be a short post...I'm hungry.

Son has showered etc and just reminded me to Eat My Breakfast.  

I don't really have much to write about today....I made a STRONG decision to NOT watch any of the Election Results....not one damned thing I can do about it so...why make myself crazy.  Let everyone else be crazy.  If I live long enough...there will be books written about this Time Period and explanations of why it all happened......but I doubt anyone will be able to explain it.

I might actually have to find a new name for the Washing Machine Pages notebooks....somewhere to write about how it feels to be alone...when I wasn't expecting to be alone. This soon.  I woke up this morning and remembered dreaming about college and going to class and painting.....perhaps that is something I can make happen...not college but the painting.  The I Am Not Doing A Damned Thing Notebooks.

Wake up the True You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good decision on the election results ... good for your mental health .