Friday, March 01, 2024

Winter Notes (is Spring even a possibility?) 21 degrees. Sunshine.


 Victor Higgins.

A New Month.  March. Marching in.  I turned off the TV and read a book.  Cleansing.

Hot dogs for dinner with potato chips.  No lunch.  An orange.. later.  Tea.   Dark Chocolate.

My white hair continues to get messier and wilder.  It's not long enough to gather into a rubber band. So that in-between stage...Not short and not long.  And the curl is less that usual.  The curl usually takes up some of the length......there is a heaviness to it now.  

But then...there is this feeling or not feeling.  Being "other" with me right now....so the hair could just be one more thing that feels odd or foreign.

Transactional Immunity.  laughing...i have heard that on MSNBC.  These new words run thru my mind. Perhaps that's what my hair wants- Transactional Immunity. 

Grocery Shopping Day.  Son and I will disagree regarding oatmeal and toilet paper...  I do not think a third of a box of oatmeal or two rolls of toilet paper is ENOUGH for the coming week..  Yes, I did just buy that box of oatmeal.  and yes, Son says I eat a MASSIVE BOWL of it each morning....one cup dry mixed with water in the microwave each morning.......until summer when I eat Bran Flakes. And toilet paper.  sigh.

I am buying more squares of dark chocolate this week......


No comments: