Friday, March 22, 2024

Winter Spring Notes- Friday March 22nd. Grocery shopping. Library.


 Bougie.

So, Grocery shopping...was cold and not sunny and then warm. It can't decide.  Snow and cold tomorrow.

I bought things I actually needed and some things I didn't need at all.

I bought ice cream and Son said- "would be nice if we could share that...but you eat it out of the tub."

Yes, I do.  Husband did not eat ice cream...so now..I have to change my ways. Correction. Updated.

Yesterday I had some of the vegetables from the St Patrick's Day Boiled Dinner....potato, carrots, cabbage.  Plus the broth from cooking everything.....Delicious.  did I already write this yesterday????? I now have more beets, more sweet potatoes....more cheese--and Son pointed out- I already had cheese...oh my bad.

I also watched National Geographic Channel yesterday and the new way to photograph the forest to see what's under the trees.......buildings and roads from long time ago.  Very interesting. The men and one woman crawled into a very tight space and I didn't like watching that...........they found bones and a cup. Very excited about both...them...not me.

Then some CSI Miami...ugh.  Then my daily Navel Orange. Later some ice cream.

I woke up pretty early and then just had, whatever one calls it,...waking dreams. sort of like telling oneself a story.  It took up time....which for me..is a good thing...there is too much time to fill these days.  No hair dryer.  I must have given it away.

That's all.....I got a bag full of books....some will good and some will be returned.

All these "sign up and send money things husband had running"...son says just delete.  So here in the middle of the post...I had them pop up (again) and when I deleted them...the post went somewhere as well.  It's back and I am signing out.

No comments: