Monday, March 11, 2024

Winter/Spring Notes- In Maine one never knows......33 degrees- 54% humidity. No Sun.


 I have a similar path here...but not that view.  No city on the horizon. Just more trees......

I woke and had a weird waking dream...I have them often.  Almost like real life but not. More like an Alternative Life. I was packing up and leaving...wondering if my leaving would be noticed.

We had Sunday Pizza...it was very good.  While the oven heated I tucked my three organically farmed beets into the oven.....then took them out to bake the pizza and then back in until they were cooked thru. I will eat them cold with Balsamic vinegar and good olive oil.  Salt and pepper.  If I had planned ahead successfully- rare these days---a ball of soft mozzarella would be included.

I have on two rings my late husband gave me as gifts.....they actually fit and aren't "too tight".  I think they always fit but were "emotionally too tight".  Now they are just rings...no emotions attached to them at all. I tried to find some- emotion--but no...it had dried up and blown away on the wind. Long ago.

It rained here...pretty hard and most of the day... the side yard (the Dip) is full.  The bird baths are full. The back garden bed- between the house and the Septic tank- the daffodils there are about three or four inches tall.  Still just green shoots....that bed and others were never cut down before winter.  My husband forgot. And I didn't have time. Now I have more Time than I know what to do with.

I found my fat Mont Blanc fountain pen...and several others.... along with the rings.

Seek Therapy.


No comments: