Monday, March 04, 2024

Winter Notes- Monday, March 4th. 48 degrees and 75% humidity.


 Postcard from Provence.

Well, dear Readers.....quite the day for Neighborhood News....the Twins and family will be leaving for Houston Texas.  And my cross the street neighbor (21 years) is packing for a move to a small apartment in the Summer.   Two houses on the street for sale soon.

The Times They Are a Changing.

My oatmeal is cooking in the microwave and my hot pot is heating water for my first coffee of the day. My Life is changing as I type........it's like something was set into motion and there is no stopping it....I just have to wait and see how it all comes out.

I am feeling quite...odd.

2 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Here's hoping that two new friends will be moving to your neighborhood.

MariMo said...

Sorry to hear that the twins are leaving. Hate it when nice neighbours move to far-away-cities.