Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Spring Notes- Tuesday March 12th. Sunshine. 43 degrees


 Victor Higgins.

A bit late but I had emails to answer.   Plans to make .

Gosh- Plans. To Make.......wow. Who are you????

We has gusty winds and rain but now it looks peaceful- the Sun is back and the side ponds are full of water.....like Time Travel back to when this was something that happened EVERY SPRING.  

I am continuing to watch shows about Missing Persons.  Gone Without a Trace.  Followed by CSI- Miami.  Which I do not like as much....if I stick around I transition to Law and Order.

No news watching....ZERO. I do read the headlines in the Daily Newspaper and skip the ones with The Big Orange Mental Case.  Why couldn't his Daddy love him?????  Save us all this mess.

I had my first portion of Roasted Beets....with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Salt and pepper.  Delicious. today I am having a grilled cheese sandwich. With pickles.  Crunchy Cheetos.  Orange fingers.

I should have a slice of Boozy Cake before it's all gone.

This is my goal for today....lunch and Boozie Cake.  Absolutely Nothing Else.  I sorted paper yesterday for taxes...and now-- I just want o let all of that GO.  My Second Half Property Taxes- Four digits starting with a four.   Hit me today.....what do I get for this expenditure....exactly what??????


No comments: