Saturday, March 02, 2024

Winter Notes- Saturday, March 2nd. 41 degrees, damp and chilly.


 Good Morning....even though it's now past noon here in Maine.   Open Wheel Racing...and then some British Soccer (in the rain)....more soccer on right now  British?.  Maybe. Lutin.

I started a book yesterday.  Jo Baker..Midnight News.  I'm hooked.

Son filled the front porch bird feeders so there is a busy time out there.....I think the little guys were getting worried.

I am noticing an abundance of dust here on the desk....surfaces...I will need to do something about that ...now that I have noticed it.....it's been taken care of.  Son has suggested we hire a housekeeper. Floors and surfaces.  In March...when I was younger....I washed windows and changed the couch slipcovers on warm (50's) days. I stopped using the slipcovers years ago......

I stopped doing lots of things years ago.  Like regular cooked meals. Once that goes...very difficult to get back into it...I've found.  And in the "memory loss years", even holiday meals were not wanted. Or eaten. So things slipped away and I am finding it difficult to get back into regular cooking.  Son asked if I was making soup...not that he eats it...but I think he likes the idea of me eating it.

I've got a start on the new desk calendar...covered up the February days up on top of the March days. It's an odd calendar...carry over days onto of each new fresh page.

On my desk a list of Authentic Life Notes.   One: Failure is proof you took a risk.   I'll work on that.


No comments: