Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Spring Notes- Busy Day visiting with an good friend........she picked me up.


 I'm FINE!!!

I had a chance to visit with an old friend today...she came to get me a 10:30 and I just now returned home. We had so much to say.....

I completely FORGOT to post.  Because I was dressed and ready to go..........

So, yes we started talking at 10:30 and I just got home at 6 pm.   We are both in the caretaker position- Her sister is now in assisted living but might not like it.....we'll see.  We compared doctor visits....

We had corned Beef and Cabbage yesterday and it was delicious....I just now had two baked sweet potatoes with butter and spices of Swiss cheese all melted together....very good.

The Cardinal was here today before I got picked up.... 

Sigh..we talked about so much.  She is care giver for her sister...so some parts of the past months have had the same stresses.   It was good for both of us to talk about things......we had planned to go out to lunch but we forgot.   It felt good not to be the only one forgetting.



No comments: