Sunday, March 10, 2024

Spring Notes- On a very very WET Sunday in Maine. Planning to watch British Soccer.


 Grilled Cheese with Mayo not butter.

So..the Atomic Clock on the wall Sprang forward on it's own.  Son's clock radio did the same.

The Male Cardinal has been here two days in a row...a juvenile, I think...a rather larger female was with him.  In the same tree.  The male was actually eating seeds off the porch floor... so, a bit smarter.....

We watched open wheel racing yesterday.  At the very start one car smashed into a concrete wall. No one was injured, but his brain must have smacked into the front of his skull?????  The Dutch guy won AGAIN.  He wins every week.

Liverpool v Manchester.  Soccer.  I hope the crowd sings.

There is some Rugby later.

Yes, I am quite the Sports Fan.  Foreign Sports.

So.....the Rain is...coming down...the lowest spots on the property have filled with rain water.  No ducks. No eagles flying over to snatch up a duck for dinner.  son won't come down until 1pm for something- lunch????  10-1-4-7-10..... I have zero scheduled meals or anything.  I just wander thru my day.....open to anything that flies into my thoughts...  I did finish my book last night..... the Midnight News.  I won't recommend you read it....few people enjoy the books I enjoy...but it's a very good book.

They are singing....gotta go.


No comments: