Thursday, March 14, 2024

Winter/Spring Notes- Thursday, March 14th. 43 degrees cloudy Sunshine.


 KZ Stevens.  In my morning mailbox. An online class. 

I slept.  Waking dream of our visit to Russia- brought on by sorting photos before going to bed.  It was different.  I was not well- in quite a bit of physical pain.....so I don't recall it very clearly.....but the underground train stations had beautiful art.  The fish for supper was full of thin bones.  The circus we went to smelled of body odor.  Intense body odor. I watched a soccer game from my hotel window.

And then an upsetting movie style dream of a murder in the grocery store parking lot- where I shop every Monday....now, I might be watching too much Without a Trace and CSI New York.  Way too much. So I switched last night to watching something worse- ....the melting Arctic Ice which holds methane gas and is NOW melting and letting it escape into the atmosphere. The Space Station is taking infrared photos.

I am reading an early version of Tessa Bailey's books.  Hook, Line and Sinker.  Interesting.  To see what an author keeps and what they let go.  This book is number two, I think, and I need to find number one... if any Library bought the first book.. It Happened One Summer.

I had the last piece of the Boozie Bundt Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream... last night.  My meal planning and eating is not great....I don't think a flour tortilla and cheese is a "meal".  I need to do much better.

Being Authentic is a complicated process.  Seek Therapy.

1 comment:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Call your four tortilla and cheese a quesadilla and then it's a meal