Thursday, May 02, 2024

Still Thursday, May 2nd. Crash Landing into the Past.

Diane N.   The Little Traveler.

I just remembered.  I worked there in Illinois.  The desk I am typing on belonged to one of the owners. He sold it to me.  Because I loved it.  I took it with me to Germany and back to America.  I wonder where the chair is????? I use a rolling desk chair now.  

The Chair is beside my bed.  I use it as a bedside "table".

How could I have forgotten?????  I worry about my memory every day.  Son says I repeat myself.  And I talk too loud.  And I get confused. I think it's because for so many years with someone with memory loss.  Always repeating...always having to remember for them.  

The loud voice was due to his hearing loss.  I needed to be loud to get him to listen to me.  I am damaged in so many ways.

The name reminded me of something I went looking and found a floor plan of the store...  and had some more thought and suddenly it all came back.  The Little Traveler.

I have no email for you DianeN.  But your name is at the bottom of a page...I must have gone looking.

I typed in your name but went no where.  Send me your email. Remind me of how we know each other. How we reconnected...The Little Traveler.  Such a lovely store, such lovely people. 


No comments: