Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Spring Notes- grass is damp but sunshine breaking thru- 70 degrees and sunshine at 10:55 am


 Pink Geraniums.  They grow in planters here in Maine (not the ground).   I need to drag mine out.  Fill with soil-less mix and buy some plants.  

A multitude of trucks and cars across the street.  Looks like things are being inspected.  Let's all symbolically cross our fingers and wish my neighbor the very very best of luck...okay?  She is a kind, thoughtful, generous woman.  I will miss her when she moves away.  

The Paris Tennis continues to be boring.  So I wait for Wimbledon.

Bones. I am enjoying year five.  Six more to go.  Season that is.  What I am most interested in is when does she have those two babies.  In season five Booth is still sleeping with the Washington DC gal he met in Afghanistan.  And Bones has bangs.....  I read all the books and might just do that again. It's been decades.

I made an effort to cook my hot dogs in the toaster over- I like them charred...no matter how many times I reset the timer- they didn't get any char on them....greatly disappointed.  I think the cheaper hotdogs are easier to burn.  These might be too high quality.  I only have two left so that will be it.  One of my Daily Navel Oranges- got white something growing on it......I need to choose a new fruit of the week.  Cherries?

I buy a Lunch of the week and a Fruit of the week (oatmeal is breakfast) and I am very slack on the Dinner for the week..  I am getting closer- by tiny increments- to my Son's schedule and  I know he eats at 1pm and then 4 pm and then 7 pm.  His iPhone beeps and he comes downstairs.

I try to eat (after) when he does unless we order take out to share.  Burger King is having two Junior Whoppers for five dollars.....I get very interested during the commercial.  Then it fades away.

1 comment:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Those pale pink geraniums are so, so pretty. I'd love to find some just like them.