Saturday, May 11, 2024

Spring Notes on a Cloudy and Chilly Saturday May 11th.


 We might have had this image already but I like it.   Spring Like.

I got and printed an email invoice- which had gone to husband's iPad and not my desktop....how many days ago????? Any way. .......I now have paid for my new stove and  microwave oven....and now we wait for install. which could be any time between now and the 24th.  We are both very excited about this "event".

A truck here in Maine tipped over spilling 15 million bees out on I-95...my Son who knows things- said as long as the Queen Bees are alive the bees will re-organize around her and all will be okay. sigh.

Yesterday I had a linen shirt on- no sweater...today a thermal shirt and a wool sweater.  Maine. I also have on wool socks.  My hands are freezing.  No Sunshine.

I had to take a bunch of things off the top of the printer here by my desk in order to print the bill statement off the internet.  Son had to help me....I have NOT printed anything in years as that function stopped working and then worked only in Croatian......not English.  Yes...DebL-  I need to buy a new printer... when I get my new Apple desk top.....not a laptop.... I might even return to doing WORK.

So, I have spent thousands on a new stove.  I hope I love it.  Its very MODERN.

I ordered my tiny statin pills today (husband's were eight times what mine are).....I had run out--- I pick up the new bottle on Monday.... I am thinking of getting all my vitamins in gummy form.... I enjoy my fruity multivitamins very much.  And they aren't a choking hazard as the pills were.

I watched Sixteen Candles last night...it was on and I was tired of only watching Bones. I haven't watched any Hallmark or MSNBC either.  No..I don't know what is going on with myself so I can't explain it to you. 

I am doing it to be "healthier" mentally and emotionally....I still read the news in the paper....but hardly any Trump....I am leaving that to Retribution.  Which is always worse than expected. Reap as you have Sown.



No comments: