Monday, May 27, 2024

Spring Notes- Memorial Day. Raining here in Maine for the Parades. 55 degrees


 Not the best image but as I said- it's raining and cloudy this morning.  We haven't gotten to use it yet as the 40 watt breaker sparks...so waiting for an electrician on Tuesday.  Sparking is a very very bad thing. BOSCH.  German company but made in Italy.  Convection top.  We tested all our pots and pans with a magnet before the purchase but the installers said sometimes that doesn't work.  We'll see.  AllClad. Le Creuset.  Better picture if the Sun comes out later in the day.

Rain.  I carried water out to the Peach Trees yesterday....and today it's raining so that was a good thing... the soil was moist and readily taking up the rain overnight...Daughter was here for yellow jacket spray.  Looked the trees over and saw signs of infant peaches...I went to look and saw the same.  Finger's crossed.

I have sliced peaches in the freezer- when the oven works- first thing we make is pizza and second is a peach cobbler but might wait to buy some raspberries. to mix in.  I know I could make it in the new microwave---no picture as the entire thing is BLACK so you would see nothing but the digital time.

I just press the "express" number 3 button and perfectly cooked oatmeal.  I did hot dogs yesterday but wasn't really satisfied with them.....more time or more heat....but today I am having Chinese Leftovers.

I didn't read yesterday.  I did my coloring page.  Watched recorded old Bones episodes.  I am getting tired of it.  watched some Law and Order and some French Open Tennis.  Hard to see the ball on the clay courts. And hardly any people in the stands watching....and those watching poorly dressed.  I expect more from Paris.

I am still wearing the very comfortable exercise pants, short sleeve tee and light blue men's work shirt. I am going to change that up to one of DebL's fancy dyed work shirts.  One of a kind.  It's a Holiday.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi from California Joan, I have an induction stove top and I love it!! You will too. J

Joanne S said...

I think I will as well. I am getting quite a "kick" from the new MODERN microwave.
The other one was 30 year sold.

Joanne S said...

I think I will as well. I am getting quite a "kick" from the new MODERN microwave.
The other one was 30 years old.

Anonymous said...

That stove looks SO amazingly my. Good cooking is coming to your house.