Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Spring Notes- Possible Rain today. 68 degrees at 9am.


 Bird bath.  I have two filled with water but not seeing much bathing.

Still dressed in thermal plus work shirt and socks.   Comfortable.  Running cold, I am guessing. I think as we get older we run colder????  At least that is what is happening with me.

Watching Bones episodes.  I like the early ones but not the later ones--why was she so fat in the last few seasons?  Anyone know?  I am guessing she was actually pregnant????  It's the puffy face I don't understand. 

I was happy to see early season 4 episodes to record and fill my actual viewing time....I do have my coloring page to do and also my reading.   My hair is 80% now- I manage a tiny little bun.  6 bobby pins holding it.  Side hair still escaping giving me the "wow her hair is going crazy look" or better yet "that woman is crazy look".

Either way...I don't care.

We have the first house on the street listed.  Second should be up by the end of the week.  Both are the same model of home...four of them on the street.  We'll see what happens.

I asked a neighbor but now I will ask all of you...Vodka in the freezer is okay.  But what about a bottle of Gin???   My friend also puts her glass of white wine in the freezer to chill.......her husband freezes his Martini glass before mixing his drink.  I might be the only Gin drinker.  And I have never had a Martini. I have really missed out on a lot.

1 comment:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Get that martini! It's an easy enough goal to cross off your list!