Saturday, May 18, 2024

Spring Notes on a very cloudy Saturday, May 18th. Rain is expected.


 Good Morning...I was up very very early today....my neck muscles hurt- I think from "tension" as I haven't done anything different that would strain my neck.   Just on the muscles of the right side of my neck and shoulder.

I dug around in the clothes boxes and the closet yesterday and have on a pair of exercise pants...no zipper.  No button.  Just pull on stretchy pants....and..no idea why but the bottom of the pant legs have been cut....so not hemmed.  I am guessing these were a Goodwill purchase....in some year....not recently. Comfy.  I was tired of wearing corduroy. No pockets so my hankie is in my shirt pocket.

It's 8 am.  I have been up for an hour or more.  More.   I just woke up.  I did mention that I thought the long 12 hour sleeps were  coming to an end.....well, the end is now.  I could have just eaten breakfast etc in my pajamas and robe...but I had to go out and get the paper.....I KNOW people go out in their pajamas to get the paper..especially on a dead end street.  I could have thrown on my bathrobe. I did  comb my hair.

I have recorded several days worth of Bones episodes....different channels and different years.. so the relationship lines get very confusing. Bones and Booth... I am already annoyed with the actor playing Bones' father... Ryan something.  Asshole.  He should have stayed missing.

Guy from Number Five was walking past and came and sat with me on the porch rockers...His dog wanted to come say hello....looked for my husband.  Then settled for watching chipmunks.  We talked for more than an hour about his coming move etc...catching up.  Then his family came looking for him- they wanted to eat dinner.  I will miss them.  They are moving soon. It feels like everyone is moving. Leaving.

2 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

You are going to love those exercise pants, just saying. You might never go back. I'll bet someone meant to hem them but never did.

Joanne S said...

I am loving them......laughing