Friday, May 17, 2024

Spring Notes- Friday, May 17th. Sunshine and 75 degrees. I have Zero windows open.


 Pond Ferns.  Would be a delight to have a pond.  But way too much upkeep at this point in my Life. I am  sure we would need to dig a DEEP hole for it in the backyard..... but I do enjoy the sound of water.... Just not in the basement.

Not much to find at the Library.  I have holds on a few good books.... I might have to sort thru boxes of clothing looking for Spring Clothing...put the corduroy away.  Not sure I have Spring Pants?????  And what size would they be????  And I will have to go without socks.  And then the corduroy pants will have to be stored away for a few months....  So much turmoil.

Son took me over to the fridge before we went grocery shopping to show me all the food I bought last week...and DID NOT EAT.  I am making a list right after I hit post....of my food in the fridge. But then he said my hip bones wouldn't hurt as much (when I walk) if I didn't EAT SO MUCH..... one of these statements is correct the other is not.  I did buy hot dogs.  I do still have one serving of soup.  I do have romaine when I thought I did NOT have romaine lettuce. I had planned to have a Big Salad. I got soft white bread for the tomato sandwiches...the toast bread was too stiff........

He did go back and get me limes for my Gin and Tonic (all on his own).  I am going to put the Gin in the freezer??  Yes? No?  I THINK I gave away the really good Vodka.  That should also be in the freezer. If I still have it. Let me know in the comments if Gin goes in the freezer.

So...I have coloring pages to do...some calendar work here under the keyboard....images to glue stick to the surface.  Two bills to write checks for......the fridge to work on....a list of food to eat.  Too much. I might just sit and read....It's actually very comfortable here in the house.  Windows shut tight.

I am finishing up a Johanna Lindsey book.  No idea what is next up.

No comments: