Sunday, May 26, 2024

Spring Notes on a Sunny Sunday , May 26th. 76 degrees. Wearing socks and my hands are cold.


 I don't think we've had this one yet? Vincent, again. I now have two of his self portraits 

I'm reading another Lynn Painter rom com.  Mr Wrong Number was the first.  This one is titled:  Happily Never After. (book three) It's good.  I'll be sad when I finish the book.  Will need to buy a copy.

Daughter stopped by to grab a can of Wasp/Hornet spray.  A nest on her garage roof peak.

Liked the new stove.

That's about it for a Sunday in May....almost June.  Where is Time Going??????

I just finished my gummy vitamins with a coffee chaser..  I can see small children eating them all if they found them. fruity and sweet..no safety cap on the bottle.  I might need to write a letter to the company.  I also saw some gummy vitamins for Eye Health so will check the ingredients.  I need a certain kind.  

Son watched the entire Formula One Race this morning....I saw the very end.  I am planning to be watching the French Tennis.  Perhaps the Serbian will vomit in the flowers again???? He looks very ill. 

I stayed in bed crying....but now that's done for the week.  I would like it to be done for the month.  And then only happen annually....but in order for that to happen I need fresh outside the house interests. Most of my outside the house friends have moved to other states or died.....I still have one Library friend- she's 101.  I want to grow old the way she is doing it.....

I have a few empty spots this month's desk top calendar......need to fill them before moving on to JUNE.

2 comments:

Susan Sawatzky said...

Maybe take up art quilting? I have two pieces in a show in a town 2 away from here on the Peninsula. I never expect to sell a quilt but a few times I have. It is certainly fun to see the ones I made up on the same wall as award winners.

There is an art quilter in Maine I follow. Sarah Ann Smith, who I think lives near Hope. She is also a knitter. this is her website: https://sarahannsmith.com

and here is an appearance on The Quilt Show:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/298856125272470329/

Susan S


LindaSonia said...

My town has a Senior Center that offers classes of all kinds. Does your town have the same? Maybe your local library has events you'd be interested in. So when do you plan to reveal the oven brand or did I miss that?

Happy Memorial Day!