Monday, May 06, 2024

Spring Notes- Monday May 6th. Over cast, cloudy day with a slight chill in the air.


 Mushroom Smash Burger.   My vegan friend has tried to get me to eat a Mushroom Burger.   I should actually try and do it.  What I am liking is the mayo and tomato slices.

I am NOT the sort of "vegetarian"  who is interested in making vegetables into meat subs-- I just love the vegetables.  As vegetables. So I would skip the whole mushroom and cheese thing and just enjoy the mayo and tomato in the bun.  And I would always eat bacon...not fake- real bacon. I know...i am terrible.

Hope Hicks...too little too late. Cry all you want..still shame on you.

I am reading a new book The Art of Becoming Another Person Entirely. by Brenda Arnold.  The 1960's. The time period when I also made a huge mistake......nearly identical to one this fictional character made. I didn't pack a bag and get on a plane though... I want to see what happens. Book has a great beginning.

Son came and worked to remove the Adobe Flash Drive from my desk top.  It's now GONE. ( I have typed those words before and it came back...all on it's own)

The Tree People came and chipped branches...the lawn looks nice.  I still have four or five tall, branchless trees with ropes on them.....a guy with a chainsaw needs to climb them all and slice and drop sections until he gets to the bottom....someday....time in Maine moves at a very very different speed. Slower than slow. I also have lots more tree stumps needing grinding.

It's chilly in the house....Son is trying to get the outdoor weather station to work.  Keeps getting more tools.  We had pizza yesterday from Dominos.  Son wanted to see what it was like...Puffy.  I will be having a slice or two of my pizza topped with salad and ranch dressing today at lunchtime...  If my hands warm up. Otherwise.....I might just has another big cup of HOT TEA.  To warm my hands up.

No comments: