Sunday, May 12, 2024

Spring Notes on another dreary day in Maine. May 12th. 52 degrees and a slim possibility of Sun


 I saved this image for Mother's Day.

Son and I went out for lunch yesterday.  I usually say no.  But yesterday I surprised both of us by saying yes.  I had a Bacon Smash Burger.  And Fries.  I brought home half of everything to eat today.

I watched Bones on the ION channel.  Not a channel I usually watch.  The guy is living with a fellow soldier (female) from the war zone in the middle east....who is working for the White House.....this is a relationship I had never been aware of.....I knew he had an ex wife and child.....but not this relationship.  But then the dozen cast members listed as "Producers" might be the reason things are confused?????

I took a shower this morning and have a load of clothes in the washing machine.  I will be sharpening my coloring pencils and choosing a book to read today from the pile on the Library Book Shelf. I have already tried one or two of them and put them in the return bag.... Sometimes it's impossible to come home with books I actually enjoy reading.  Here's hoping one on the pile is a winner.

I need to notify my son that I do want to purchase the new computer etc....but right now I have spent quite a large amount on the Stove.....so...it makes Son nervous.  So I will wait until the stove is actually delivered and installed.....--note to self----go looking for the box of extra stick on wood flooring to put under the open legs of the new stove.  Yes....my new stove has legs.  One new place to have to clean.

Well, I have little more of any interest to share with you all.......Happy Mother's Day to those of you with children (adult children) and I wish you all a very warm and happy day....lots of laugher...and good food.

No comments: