Sunday, May 19, 2024

Spring Notes- Rain Overnight and 59 degrees- Formula One Racing and now Premier Soccer.

 


Shady Garden Path (image but not mine)....The crowd is singing and soccer is about to start ( I have two games to choose from and might move back and forth).  The Formula One Racing was very exciting from Italy.   It's cloudy, damp and a bit colder here in Maine......  I might need to find a sweater.

The grass (lawn) is looking like emerald velvet these days.  Nicely fertilized.

No Pizza as we still do not have the new stove....another week or two, I guess.  The fridge is packed with food so no worries..... I went bed early and was up earlier.....well rested but not like the 12 hour sleeps of that past month or more.  

I have some nice images for the rest of the week.  Van Gogh I believe.  You know I love him.

Well, that's about it- I am going to find a thermal shirt and the sweater..... and bundle up with a second cup of hot sweet tea.  Listen to the crowd singing.    Hope you have good things to look forward to and do today as well.  (hope you have cookies!!!- I wish I had cookies.)

I watched Bones (old ones) yesterday and sharpened and broke the tips on so many colored pencils yesterday trying to get one image colored....I hope things go better today. I also have a book here that I haven't started. Captive of my Desires.  So, enough to stay occupied and out of trouble.

No comments: