Thursday, October 05, 2023

Still Thursday October 5th. 11PM

I said the magic words to  a Health Services Employee ...."he is not safe at home".   Repeated those words as needed.  Never saying anything else- It's like a secret code.

He hasn't been admitted but will stay in ER for the night.... a mandatory 72 hour HOLD. For saying Not Safe at Home.  By then we will hopefully have him admitted...in a room waiting for transfer to a Care Facility. IF the God's of Luck are with us the facility we want- if not a temporary stay somewhere else until a bed opens at the place we want...... But he will NOT be at home.  Wandering at night...possibly tripping and hitting this head in the bathroom etc. His left side is bothering him- I think he did fall and landed on his ribs......at some point in the last whatever this has been.....I don't even know what day it is. Until I title the daily posts.

I haven't been able to sleep...or eat.....or read- yeah- when I can't read you know something is VERY WRONG.  the not eating is bad also- And the not sleeping is somehow worse.  My nerves are shot.

I can't even do something as simple as write a check for a bill......I can't think.

No comments: