Monday, October 23, 2023

Field Notes- Monday, October 23rd. Sunshine today.


 Creative Rain Maker.

We were awakened by...well, so much this morning but mostly husband's urgent need to pee.  Then the bedding etc had to be changed...and he had to be turned and lifted....all of which causes him pain....

Now we three are resting up.  Husband is asleep.

I am recovering from an asthmatic breathing issue- not being able to...breathe.....but after applications of the rescue inhaler I am doing much better.....I need to call in prescriptions. But first my tea and the last delicious bits of coffee cake....a gift from my Lunch Buddy who brings me library books and also returns the ones I have read.  So thankful for this....it really is the smallest of things that make Life so much better.

I have a load of bedding (husband's hospital bed) in the washer and need to get it into the dryer..... from this morning. 

Later I will organize the garbage and recycling for tomorrow morning's weekly collection.

We have a literal MOUNTAIN of things to go to Goodwill. I will save the canning jars for another day.

1 comment:

Kim Carney said...

CANNING jars, good save.

It is hard to let go. I have been going through a lot of that. But honestly, after a couple of days, I don't even remember. I am really trying to move to the future without yelling or losing my mind.