Thursday, October 26, 2023

Field Notes- It's cold...Everything is LOCKED DOWN. No nurse today and no aide.


 I was surprised to find the Morning Paper.  

Everything is closed and none of the support people will be coming today or tomorrow.  Supermarket is closed.  LLBean is closed (first time ever).  All Schools are closed.... Birds are not even flying.

The Shooter is still out there....

I was so surprised to see a Maine news program on MSNBC last night and then to see what it was....the Hospital with all the injured people is the hospital ER where we took husband.  I can't imagine what that was like last night.  I need to put on warmer clothing...It was so warm yesterday.

I had to wash my hair with bar soap this morning as I had no idea where my bottle of shampoo was....it was out on husband's supply table.....why? not a clue why I took my shampoo out there.  I did rinse with good conditioner.

The Vegetable Soup was delicious and we will have it again today.  Thankful I cooked yesterday.

I need to find some socks....And a sweater.   Sun is shining and 59 degrees outside at 10am.

No comments: