Saturday, October 21, 2023

Field Notes- Saturday, October 21


 Flowers from Patty.

A picture actually traveled from the iPhone to the computer....Son was standing there and it happened..  Now we can have images on Index Cards here on the blog posts. Again.

I have cactus drawings I can now color and send to you....daughter brought me two books of stamps. I can mail my bills ...I was down to three stamps. I have phone calls to make and emails to send on Monday. Business...to take care of.

Son and I can't go to grocery together as one of us has to stay home....in case. Today he brought down all the plastic storage tubs- two at a time and I sorted them out....kept some and a lot was put into a really full tub I will try and get to the Quilt chapter nearby- the one I used to belong to.  Every one likes some one else's scraps.  I know I was always intrigued by the choices other people made.

Husband slept all night and most of today.  We are moving him from side to side as he has two bedsores. From being in one (same) position for 12 hours......he had vanilla ice cream for lunch.   And lots of cold water.   We have to move and rotate him every few hours..... mostly he sleeps....

He's sleeping and listening to music from the 40's.



No comments: