Thursday, October 12, 2023

Field Notes- More Rain Overnight....Thursday, October 12th. I never know what day it is.


 I should plant things that provide food for the birds and small animals. Maybe next Spring?

The Bees are still sleeping inside the flowers in the largest container.  Daughter thought they were dead but when the flower was touched ..they moved.  Sort of like sleeping in you cereal bowl.

I am writing at 8:24 as I have no idea how the day will go.....this might be my only "alone" time. I had a nice hot shower, washed my hair, put on a load of wash in the machine.  You know, Me Stuff. Rest of day will be Hospice visit, and husband things...he seems to like the hospital bed.

I slept on the couch just in case....but he didn't need anything....

I have changed his Depends and it works out that cutting the side seams open makes it all very easy for removal.  Getting the new dry pair on- involves him doing a bit of hip lifting.....but he still can do that.

I have the rails on the sides of the bed all the way up....he can't get out without me dropping them.  The remote is where he can't reach it....because Dear Readers...he can't be trusted as far as one can throw him. He is bull headed.  Has been and always will be.

Well, he is awake- the Day Begins....

No comments: