Wednesday, October 04, 2023

From The Land of What's Going On??? October 4th. Sunshine here in Maine. Very Warm.


 Cardiologist was good. They had wheelchairs so he didn't have to walk from parking inside...I doubt he had the energy to do that...saves it all for 2 am trips, alone, to the bathroom.

No change from his other tests.... in years past..after his heart surgery in 2004.

I got to visit the grocery store- Depends under wear briefs....Very nice...I can just snip the sides with scissors to get them off.  Thank you all for saying I should buy them. 

I had a very nice hot shower this morning...and I got to sleep until 8:40.  Husband is listening to music. He told daughter he would like that...never said it to me.   I couldn't get his player to work so he is listening to mine...with his cd.  I think it's from the Time of Karate.

I slept thru him getting up by himself.  My friend has suggested a Night Person.

I am conflicted about having strangers in the house all night.  I do not think I could sleep.

Finally, a call from one of the Primary Care Referrals.  I don't know which one but not Palliative Care. The message sounded abrupt and not really welcoming.

My first..."you have a service please wire money to this account".....I expected the Cons to start conning sooner but here they are.....like vultures.  They say they work at Best Buy.

I bought baked chicken breasts at grocery and shredded them and added mayo and honey.....One of my favorite foods....perhaps I will regain my appetite.  I noticed my legs and ankles were swollen last night.

Not a good sign.  Well, my oatmeal has beeped in the microwave.  Time to eat.


No comments: