Friday, October 27, 2023

Field Notes- Friday , October 27th. Still in Lock Down on most roads. Shooter is still out there.

 

Painted furniture.

So Nurse was here...we now have a schedule for administering drugs.....two weeks...perhaps three.  Our Timeline.  Will it go by fast or slow??? 

Cut his tee shirt up the back.....to make it easier to get on and off.  

Grocery stores are still closed.....I suppose down closer to Portland something would be open but we are WAY TOO CLOSE to the Shooter's Home.  The Nurse drove thru Lisbon and she said it was non stop military vehicles and police tactical squads. Checking and re-checking her car and ID. AND she could NOT find an open gas station to fill her car.....

Son and I unpacked three of his Kitchen Boxes and did the thing- which of these two things do we keep and which one do we get rid of.........we own almost identical stuff.  That's a Sesame Street song..which of these two things is not like the other.

I have one of the smaller cartons and a stack of paper....I can pack a box of Canning Jars.  I have a roll out shelf in a lower cabinet that son could use for some of his heavier things.  Things we now have on the restaurant shelving. His mixer is on top of the fridge....doesn't fit in the built in cupboard mine lives in.

The Soup is getting better each day....if we get to visit a grocery store- I will buy leafy greens to add to a second batch.  Well, I would need to buy everything as I used up pretty much the contents of the freezer to make the first batch.

He has a larger Apple Desktop...not using it...do I want to try using something larger/newer than what I have...which I have to tell you seems "large enough".  His is newer and will work better... I said I would give it a try.  Why not?  He is giving living here with me a try.  Which is way more uncomfortable.

1 comment:

MariMo said...

Immediately had to check the song on Spotify - one of these things/sounds is not like the others, from 1981!!! Loved hearing it again - have a good weekend Joanne!