How is this for Coastal Living????? In Maine. sort of a gigantic House Boat.
So 81 degrees- hotter than it's been all summer. I think. Cool in the house as I rarely if ever have windows open which reminds me...be back in a second...
Bedroom windows were open overnight for cool air...now it's not cool air....and they are closed.
Continuing to read True Love......we haven't gotten to the best parts yet. And I actually am wanting to get to book two which I sort of like a great deal. I think. We'll see.
Daughter brought over some very large plastic hair things... claws. Now my hair is starting to thin and any pulling . ANY ....it comes out of my scalp. At the rate it's going I will be wearing a hat the rest of my life. Soon. So big plastic claw clips...no....but perhaps I can re-use them to do something else around here?
Son has gone out for lunch with the top down on his sports car. Nice. For September.
Well, the couch is calling my name and I do want to read my book before I start watching Hudson and Rex. In the early episodes (on now) John Reardon's hair is very curly and longer than usual.
Hot dogs yesterday and hot dogs today.... Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment