So it's centered yet again... It does NOT look like this in Maine. Leaves here are still very very GREEN.
The only things hitting the ground are acorns. As to the RAIN there is a bad storm running along the Atlantic Ocean. And we are close enough to the Atlantic Ocean...but all reports are that it will miss us.
I haven't much to report. The cross the road neighbors are not doing much either.
I have a cough and son got me cough syrup..the same one as last year at this time. I think it's the dry air in the house. Occasionally the cough is what my doctor prefers- "productive".
Saturday Cooking Shows????? hopefully if PBS isn't begging today. If they are then I will watch something else or read a book. Nothing is recording.
So...my neck bones are snapping and crackling. My left eye is itchy. I haven't started coughing as yet. I misplaced my socks....no, I found them. And I plan to sit on the couch and watch cooking shows.
Then I plan to read a new Abby Waxman book. One Death At A Time
I did enjoy the Bookish Life of Nina Hill and the Garden of Small Beginnings.
Which are in my bookcase.
My bookcase holds all my favorites in safe keeping for when I can't go to the library anymore.
Yours too, Deb.
But now I must watch my cooking shows on PBS...unless they re fund raising (I checked..they are not) and then I will watch Hudson and Rex crime solving in New Foundland.
1 comment:
How about a photo of you to start tomorrows post!
Post a Comment