Monday, September 07, 2026

Daily Notes for Monday September 7th. Sunshine and 66 degrees at 10:16.


 Canadian Bees. Will they be allowed to cross the border into Maine?????? To pollinate the blueberries?

The Wine Project went no where...but could be reconsidered as the year ends....or next year. We needed the counter space for pizza making...it was a Sunday after all.

No Library today.  Son mentioned it being closed...for some reason.....well, I discovered today is Labor Day.  It's right here on the desk calendar.  (under the keyboard).

I did pull the Alligator/SWAMP book from the bookcase. But didn't start reading it. Yet.  I got entangled with the New Foundland Police Procedural (Hudson and Rex) on the Happy Cable Channel (1426?).  With the interchangeable lead male characters.  The Dog is the same Dog.????  NO,

Well, in one RECENT episode they actually had 5 dogs...all identical.  So I imagine there have always been 5 dogs. Each with a different set of skills. All of them named REX.  Yesterday's REX climbed  on the roof of a house and thru an open window and took down the bad guy.  Even though it's all nice and happy..they do have dead bodies, guns etc.  Blue Skies had some violence as well...same channel. People rarely if ever kiss...

I noticed we have an abundance of food selections in the fridge ..Pizza, Grilled Cheese  and Hot Dogs,.  I requested hot dogs as I do enjoy them very much in the Summer Months.  And today IS a Holiday..... but usually I love a Grilled Cheese with so MANY pickles.  

Well, that's about it for news.  The couch is preparing itself for me to spend the day.  I did watch Arsenal Soccer yesterday...one yellow card after another. No one got a red card- means they get ejected from the game.  There might be a monetary punishment as well.  But they all make tons of money. Millions in the three digits.  Lovely hair styles.  The Soccer Rom Com's I have found to read.... laughing.  Might pull one of them off the shelf for today.  I'm sure a match is on the telly today...or recorded in the TiVo.


No comments: