Images of Winter Vegetables today. Storage Vegetables. Soup Vegetables.
Well, my brand new Driver's License showed up in the mail yesterday... I had my hair pulled back Soccer Style...little top knot. The WILD WIDE So very White look wasn't what I wanted for the next 4 years. I save that look for in the house...... or answering the door when people knock...scary...it's a very scary look. Crazy Old Woman Look.
My son wanted me to have the license...not to EVER DRIVE but to have for Identification. So now I can be Identified..... I guess. Library Card isn't really an ID.
It's sort of dark, cloudy and damp here in Maine. The grass continues to recover its green color. The lawn guys haven't been around in..it feels like ...a very long time. They could come mow the acorns off the lawn???? That would be okay with me.
I'm going to spend the day reading and possibly closing my eyes and even sleeping a bit. Or just listening to the silence in the house. The house has really gotten quiet the past few years. Anyway..my book is waiting and the couch also. Cloth has been begging for attention but I'm just not interested. I walk past the projects.....and stop to look.. then keep walking.
As for SOUP????? I'll let you know tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment