We haven't had much Rain this summer and front lawn is brown and back lawn is green. Looks like it might have stopped... nope- just the wind has stopped.
I have a lunch date today...in 2 hours.
I started this before going to lunch....and then forgot to return...Lunch was a delight...good food and excellent company. BLT and a nice layered chocolate cake and pudding dessert in a tiny cup.
After lunch we stopped at the library and I picked up my ordered books and few others....My friend and I also looked over the "uncovered library "new" construction" and neither of us had much to say...it all looked the same. Except for the couch along the wall. Why??????? In the entry way would you have a couch????
We checked out books at a card table over by the stairs. We even climbed the stairs to look at the second floor... reference-- which actually had books on the shelving units....they'd been empty for months.
I might have someone who will weed a bit for me....cross your fingers that I do? Please.
No comments:
Post a Comment