Sunday, August 02, 2026

Daily Notes for Sunday August 2nd... cloudy and 74 degrees.

Margaritas.

I haven't a clue as to what is happening with the internet or my email.  I sent one but the person it was sent to never got it.  I sent a new reply but not sure that will get there either.  We were sending emails to set up a lunch date.

Watched a bit of Hallmark yesterday and then got sleepy...so set it to record and will finish watching it today.  I squashed two more fat black flies yesterday.  Not sure how they are getting into the house.  But once they get in- they like the living room best of all....but did find one sitting in the kitchen sink a week or so ago...

Yes, she finally got my email we ARE having lunch tomorrow.

I sewed a few of the scrap fabrics I have on the ottoman next to me...I sewed the scraps into a square. And then went looking for some...it's been so long since I did this I have forgotten what the fluffy stuff between the top and bottom layers is called.  Any way after looking in EVERY STORAGE TUB I found a few yards of ....drum roll....batting.  Gosh being old is such FUN.  Not.  Next up is finding backing fabric.

I need to finish off the first bottle of the salty electrolyte solution I am drinking to try and correct my something.   Not sure what...cognitive????something.

Well, I have things to do....I didn't make a list but I'm sure I'll figure it out...I already made my bed.  Got dressed. Combed my hair.... Prepared and ate breakfast and read the newspaper and tried the Suduko.. That's quite a lot of "doing"..... and it's not even 12 noon.

No comments: