I own something that looks like the vase over to the right.... I also have boxes of artificial flowers in the Attic. I would fill a vase and have it at the end of the Circulation Counter where people retuned books when I worked there. Nothing that "welcoming" is going on".
I have a very large glass vase on the table in front of the long stretch of windows facing the front porch. Daughter brought down the boxes and I selected flowers. I made a short but wide arrangement she didn't like but...I stuck to my guns as they say and it's the one on the table.
When Fall arrives I'll ask her to carry the box down again.....I am still not authorized to go up the stairs. And I have no plan to go up when no one is home. It's the going DOWN that is not in my best interests.
I got up late so Son has gone to lunch and we will do groceries when he gets back. Time has little relevance to my Life so....it matters not.
Julie Garwood's Wired was the perfect book for a middle of August read.... I looked on my Library Shelf and I selected two more.....feels like I gave myself a fantastic gift. Today it's Ideal Man. Library is Monday so I'll read one or two of the new books daughter brought me. There is one very large hard cover by Mary Kay Andrews- Road Trip that I have never seen before or read. Also got me the Newcomer which I may have read long ago.
If you are reading this Sam- on your next Book Sale visits- try for some Garwood..
No comments:
Post a Comment