Nuts. Are Good For You. Also Electrolyte Solution. Son hopes that stabilizes me.
I have a jar full of Pistachios. But don't know how to spell it...so ran over to the bookcase and the dictionaries etc,,,, In the end, found the word on a recipe card. That just "happened to be on the shelf" things like that happen every so often to let me know I'm not traveling alone so to speak.
Phone call from the same recorded guy who says his name and then clears his throat...this is when I hang up. Five or more times a day...when it's a real live person on the line I talk until THEY hang up. At this point in time...the real live ones have crossed my name off their lists. Success!!!!!
When I worked at the Magazine Job I discovered that the people I was talking to were actually Good Behavior Guys in Prison. Good Behavior got them a telephone job and extra cash. Life Lessons at Every Job I Ever Had. I had a telephone sales job..........jeez. I moved on to a Newspaper Job.....better. Then I moved on to an Art Job. Magazine Illustrations.....husband came home shortly after I got settled into the Art Job and said- "Pack things up we are moving".
If I could TurnBackTime- my reply would have been- "go by yourself...I'm staying here".
Sigh......so. what are you doing????? I have PBS Cooking Shows lined up. Lidia. "just like that". I also have another few books to read and if it were humanly possible (for me) A NAP. The tendons in my neck are so tight I feel like they will crack into pieces one of these days.
Moving to the couch and my neck pillow.....take care, have a good day.
1 comment:
I am enjoying the last day before we go back into the 90s with heat indexes above 100. Yuck. I'm pulling fabrics for a quilt I want to begin cutting and also reading the very first Gamache book, "Still Life." My husband will be going out tonight so I am debating whether to have a grilled cheese sandwich or heat up a frozen cheese pizza. Do I know how to live or what?? Ha ha!
Post a Comment