I don't know how that happened but I think I heard the microwave beep that my breakfast oatmeal was ready to eat... and I never came back. Sudoko and Jumble took up my time also.
Been watching the Charge Station and NYC something....I've seen them all so many times...I was going to read but that also got waylaid.
I did shred the chicken (already cooked) that I got Grocery shopping and added honey and mayo... it looks like a mess but it tasted fine. I had a banana, some dark chocolate chips, and bread with peanut butter for mid day food.... I was considering a slice of cold pizza and have a vague memory of actually eating a slice much later in the afternoon..
No reading today...I did select a book.....Romantic Hero by Greenwood. I don't think I will read it. But the hints on the cover are what got me to order it....writer has a fictional cowboy in her books and suddenly he appears in her living room. Sounds like fun, Huh??????
It's been a calm day here...I thought we might get some rain but just clouds... grass would have appreciated some rain, Me too. Cross the road neighbors have a screen on a front window hanging loose.
Well, hopefully something interesting will happen before I post tomorrow.....
No comments:
Post a Comment