Thursday, July 30, 2026

Daily Notes from a Very Sunny Day here in Maine.....76 degrees- Rain yesterday "was but a sprinkle".


 This image came with a great many ideas and suggestions for a Happier Healthier Life.  I walked away with a decent image of green peas being a Protein Source.  And that was ALL. Well. I have HAD all my shots and I do sleep well so...that's good enough?????  I could drink MORE water.....

I have a Birthday Lunch Day (next week) with a former co-worker. We try to fit it in between both of our birthdays.  Early for me and late for her.  

She reports that the Perennial Yard watering system (at my former place of employment) is clogged with gravel....so they are having to hand water with cans or a very very long hose (or hoses connected) from either greenhouse......the Good Times would SO NOT be Rolling.

I trolled into the 4 digit stations on my Comcast Offerings.   Set three things to record... they may or may not......  I have seriously lost interest in my cable offerings....deadly boring now that World Cup is over. Tennis was an option but the sound of the tennis ball was making me sleepy.  And please do NOT start with the STREAMING......I cannot...Stream.  I live with a former Silicon ValleyTech Guy...if it was possible, he would find a way (to shut me up about it).....and there is no way. 

I typed a bunch of stuff but it was too personal etc etc....so... I CAN say I enjoyed my morning shower and my hair is nice and fluffy...... daughter also got me an older Johanna Lindsey book with Vikings at Goodwill...Oh My!!!! Usually it's crabby Sea Captains.....but a Viking....wow. 

I have Julie Murphy's newest book here and it's a Real Snooze.... sigh...it goes back tomorrow . Unread. Quite a few..if not all...the books I get at the Library these days....go back unread.....the newer ones...which is why I look for Old Favorites. 

Well Son has left the building to go to Lunch... I actually cannot think of anything terrible to do while he is gone......climb a ladder??? No I wouldn't even try that.  Watch MSNBC?  News?  No No Way..... Stare at the ceiling?  Most likely choice.   Have a nice day.....


No comments: