Saturday, October 10, 2026

Daily Notes and an Update.... Got my vaccines- Flu and COVID. Yesterday.

I woke up with a stiff neck, a painful arch on right foot and neck bones that are snapping and popping.. welcome to being 80 in Maine,..it's also cold here this morning...Sun is shining.  I have on a nice red wool sweater..soft and cozy- but I need something on my neck as my neck is very cold.

Daughter stopped by to tell me her house and pet sitting job is NOW completed....so she will be over to take me to VOTE...and pay my Property Taxes.  She also has three VERY good Landscape Jobs to keep her employed Spring and Summer of next year..  She looked happy..Which is a very good thing.

I've just taken my three pills with lots of water... My right shoulder was painful this morning...I think that was the Flu shot acting up...yesterday the COVID shot was acting up in my left shoulder.  No fever this time around.  My right foot is not doing good this morning.....bones are noisy and painful. My neck hurts.

My hands are freezing cold.  House is at 60 so I added a few digits to the thermostat. 

I am excited about dumping myself onto and into the couch....PBS has stuff to watch...Cooking. And then I'll read. Perhaps to sleep????  I got myself into a repeat reading of Agnes and the Hitman.  He just found a ticking bomb attached to the underside of his black Defender.....I had one of those....loved it. And then POOF it was gone..... the Defender not the bomb.

So...it hasn't snowed as yet.....the sun is shining but cold.  The new guy across the street made a big pile of leaves for his toddler grandson to jump into.... I laughed....
 

No comments: