Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Still September.... Clouds in my Coffee...(Tea) 60 degrees and 80% humidity.


 Some of these screen shots have no ID.  So we both are, will be surprised.  This Winter I think I might use my own photos of things around the house......or my sock choices each morning...my clothing choices are all the same.....same clothing all Winter....only the socks are different.  Well sweater is often red when it isn't dark grey. Hardly interesting.

The Tree Guy showed up yesterday and ground down the tree stops behind the house (and the two peach tree stumps out front) ....preparing for the new Generator and propane tanks.  Next year.  (in an added comment from me- the next door neighbor had him over there this morning doing tree work)......waking me up.  Son mentioned the noise....which I heard as it was right next to our bedroom windows.

I signed a letter requesting snow plowing.... for 2024/25.  Winter...OMG.

I don't have socks on but I think I need to put them on....it's very dark in here and I need lights. Okay- Suited Up for the Weather.....corduroy pants, thermal shirt, smart wool socks.

I visited the Cloth Closet yesterday and selected all the polka dots (large) on white fabrics....and then returned to select all the polka dots (smaller) on co ordinating fabrics.....Not sure as yet what FOR....but...Brain is doing a major sort....

This is the process I go thru when making something (sans pattern)......I forage and then mull it all over until an idea shapes itself.... Not always the idea I use.

I had oatmeal for breakfast....not flakes.  Wool socks mean oatmeal.  October in Maine is usually warm and sunny..... November is NOT.  Usually..but weather isn't as predictable anymore...

Watched some sort of Townie Mystery on FOX- accidentally- yesterday.  And after the episode they had more previews of more such shows- "new" this season.  Not one of the actors was good looking. They all looked messy, overweight and depressed. One was lucky and got on a bus to never come back.

No comments: